How do I check my tax receipt?
Challan Status Inquiry
- Step – 1. Visit https://tin.tin.nsdl.com/oltas/index.html or Click here,
- Step – 2. Select either from CIN (Challan Identification Number) based view or TAN based view.
- Step – 3. Fill the requisite details in order to view the Status.
- Step – 4.
Where can I find my property ID number in Pune?
you can find the property ID on the sale deed or you can visit the revenue department and enquire about section id and peth id from the sub-registrar.
How can I download my income tax receipt?
Follow the following steps.
- Login to SBI Net Banking.
- Select e-Tax and then Reprint Challan.
- Specify the Date to reprint Challan.
- You’ll get list of all challans, click and download PDF as required.
How can I download TDS receipt?
Visit the Income Tax e-Filing Portal and Log into your Account. Select the TDS > View Filed TDS option from the dashboard. Click on the Token Number. Click on the option to download the Provisional Receipt.
How can I check my CTS number in Pune online?
The CTS number is mentioned in the 7/12 extract and the property card. In case of apartments, the number is mentioned on the first page where the schedule of the property agreement starts. However, if you are unsure, you can always visit a CTS office (CTSO).
How do I find my property tax number Pcmc?
How to view PCMC property tax bill? Step 1: Visit PCMC Property Tax portal and click on ‘Property Bill’. Step 2: Search your property details by entering the zone number, Gat number and owner’s name. Step 3: Click on ‘Show’ option, to view your property bill.
How can I reprint my SBI income tax Challan?
Login to SBI Internet banking.
- Click on E-tax and then Reprint Challan as shown in the image below.
- Give the date you made the Challan.
- Click on the reference number. You can see the Challan.
- Download the PDF.
How can I download SBI TDS challan?
Steps to Download TDS Challan from SBI Corporate Internet Banking:
- Go to E-Tax Section.
- Select Direct tax.
- Then Click on Reports.
- Select Query by E-Cheque.
- Enter the E Pay order from Bank Statement.
How can I get trace token number?
When you file your TDS Return, you will get a confirmation Statement of TDS under section 200 (3). This statement contains your token number (Provisional Receipt Number) — a 15-digit number that you need to store securely. The Token Number is required for: Downloading Form 16 or Form 16A from TRACES.
How can I download TDS Acknowledgement from traces?
How to download TDS return acknowledgement from TRACES?
- Now login using your User ID, password, TAN/ PAN details.
- Enter CAPTCHA.
- Click on Login.
- On the bar above, you will find an option stating ‘Statements/ Payments’ click on it.
- Now click on statement status option.
How can I download TDS from traces?
Steps to Download Conso File of TDS Return from TRACES
- Log in to your TRACES account. …
- Navigate to Conso File. …
- Select the Financial Year, Quarter and Form Type. …
- KYC Validation. …
- Option 1: KYC Validation using DSC. …
- Enter the password of DSC and enter the following details: …
- Request for Conso File.